Franklin Mining, Inc. continues to develop the Escala in a joint-venture with Corporación Minera de Bolivia (COMIBOL) and Cooperativa Minera INTI Ltda. Escala Mina I, located in the Sud Lipez Province, San Pablo Canton, Department of Potosi, Bolivia, was established during the Spanish colonial period. Franklin anticipates having commercial operations underway at the end of March 2009. Bringing the... Read more..
Mengold Resources Inc. has compiled all of the results from a 13-hole 2,212m diamond drilling program on the Goldcreek Property conducted in the fall of 2008 as part of a joint venture between Mengold and Solomon Resources Limited. The drill program targeted the I-Zone in the northwest of the Property and provided an initial investigation of the Centre Zone. The I-Zone, where eight holes were drilled,... Read more..
Yale Resources Ltd. announce that its partner Enviro Energy Capital Corp. has started its first phase work program on the Mina San Jose, Zacatecas and Salvador claims that form the Zacatecas Venture. Yale owns 65% of the Zacatecas Venture with IMPACT Silver Corp. owning the remaining 35%. Enviro has an option to earn 100% of Yale’s ownership by making staged cash payments totaling $150,000,... Read more..
Gregory Isenor, P.Geo., President and CEO of Merrex Gold Inc. announces that Merrex has closed its Private Placement and Option Agreement with IAMGOLD Corporation for 50% of Merrex’s Siribaya Gold Project in West Mali, Africa. “We are pleased to have increased our control of Siribaya to 100% and to have closed our agreement with IAMGOLD” said Merrex President Gregory Isenor. “As... Read more..
GoldQuest Mining Corp. report drill results from ten holes completed on its 100% owned Las Animas project located in the central Dominican Republic. The Las Animas project is excluded from the Gold Fields Option Agreement. The drill results of the last ten diamond drill holes totalling 1,879 meters of the Phase 3 drill programme at Las Animas are reported. Nine of these holes (1,208 m) were drilled... Read more..
War Eagle Mining Company Inc. announced today that it has signed a Letter of Intent (LOI) with SaskPower International Inc. and Saskatchewan Power Corporation to sample fly ash from SaskPower Saskatchewan coal-generating plant sites and to test the fly ash for Germanium content. The terms of the agreement allow War Eagle to extract up to one tonne of fly ash over a twelve month time period for the... Read more..
COGITORE Resources Inc. announces that it has filed on SEDAR the feasibility study by engineering firm GENIVAR on the company’s 100% owned Estrades Mining Lease in northwestern Quebec. The study is in the form of a NI43-101 compliant Technical Report and consists of an exhaustive evaluation of all costs involved with rehabilitating the former producing Estrades mine, mining ore zones to a depth... Read more..
Unico, Incorporated, a natural resource company in the precious metals mining sector, today announced the addition of a new photo gallery showing recent activities at the mill and processing facility at the Deer Trail Mine in Marysvale, Utah, including the production of concentrate ready for shipment. The new photo gallery has been added to the “Media” section of the Unico website at www.unicomining.com. Included... Read more..
VMS Ventures Inc. announce results from drill hole RD-08-73 at its Reed Lake Discovery Zone near Snow Lake, Manitoba. Vice President of Exploration, Dr. George Gale, states: “Hole RD-08-73 was drilled below, and at the same azimuth as, holes RD-08-61, RD-08-51 and RD-08-54 near the western edge of our drilling pattern, but approximately 25 m east of the western most section drilled. The intersection... Read more..
Zazu Metals Corporation announce further drill hole results from the summer development program at the Lik zinc – lead – silver deposit, 22km from the Red Dog zinc mine of Teck Cominco (”Teck”) in northwestern Alaska. Highlights of the fourteen drill holes include drill hole 176 with 9.89% zinc, 5.75% lead over 17.68m at a depth of 11.43m, and drill hole 182 with 9.12% zinc,... Read more..